You are not authorized: You can not create theme; You can not post in theme.
|#1 PeterR [
Thank you for your request for features.
I almost always use one carrier to one country, so I would like fields pre-populated to my specifications apart from "How to call your parcel?" and "Your tracking number".
This would make data entry a lot quicker. I'm only entering a handful of parcels every week, but some people must be entering a lot more!
#3355 PeterR [
I understand your interest, and will think if it's possible to create.
However I think it would be better not to create new field, but just place these choosen carrier in top of Carriers list selectbox.
|#3 PeterR [
|So you could set it so that, for any particular user, Trackitonline would remember how each field was last filled (e.g. Destination Country: United States, Which carrier? Autodetect Carrier, Notification language: English), and have an Add button at the top so you don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom.|
- New postal service from China to Kyrgyzstan? [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] Hermann
- Meaning of n letter... [Service] beic
- Into customs () date and time red [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] Kinsley
- Yun Express tracking mafunctioning [Service] AnnaParodi
- Problem with Polish Post? [Service] Anonimowy4245